A skeleton of a mother, and her baby, who both died during her pregnancy.
this is so fucking cool
how on earth is this cool this is literally the remains of a mother and a child she never even got to see. have some respect smh
its cool because its an intact skeleton within an intact skeleton. sad sure, but still cool, get off the pedestal.
I feel the metaphor in my bones
|Plot Twist:||All exams got cancelled because the government finally realise that they are actually just marking your memory and not your intelligence and teenagers should be experiencing life and having a good time instead of sat revising bollocks they're not going to use in the future|
romanticize the fuck out of life if thats how you cope who cares fuck those text posts that are like “your life will never be a wes anderson movie” well of course it won’t but i’m buying that cute yellow tea kettle anyways motherfucker dont harsh my vibes
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
What if we all looked the way we wanted? Our ideal weight became reality, our worries about money washed away. Your love life is exactly the way you pictured it. Do you think we’d all be happier? Or would we just find new things to hate?
this post just fucked me up